Our taxi service
- Hospitalisation, or leaving hospital
- Work Accidents
- Daily hospitalisation
- Ambulatory surgery
- Specialized children’s centres
Conditions of patient transfer fully paid for by the social security :
The method of transport has to correspond with the state of health of the patient. We offer seated transfers, as long as the insured person is able to travel in a seated position, helping you in and out of the vehicle and with any necessary administrative formalities.
Costs covered 100% for the following :
- People with long-term illnesses
- People that have had work accidents or illness caused by work
- Pregnant women from 6 months onwards
- Hospitalisation of new born infants less than 30 days old
- Hospital transfer
- Military pensioners
- People with officially registered handicapsFind out more ! If the cost isn’t fully covered by the social security, many mutuelle top up insurances do cover the difference in cost.
Railway Station Transfers
Call Taxi Alpes La Savoyarde for quick and safe transport to and from railway stations. We offer a satisfactory service for your railway station transfers.
We recommend that you book on-line or by telephone in advance. We can give you a quote.
However, if you are unable to book in advance, we are available day and night, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A comfortable vehicle available when you need it, in record time. A speedy and punctual service.
Transfers to and from Airports, Railway Stations and Ski Resorts
We offer speedy transfers to ski resorts in Savoie, Haute-Savoie and Isère.
Comfortable and secure transport in a vehicle adapted for winter transfers. We can collect you from your home, the railway station or airport on time.
Taxi for daily use or business trips
We are available for simple journeys like shopping, visiting and site seeing.
Pleasant transportation and a friendly driver.